This REALMAX® cable is designed is a iphone, 8-Pin OTG to USB 2.0 Adapter Cable
• iPad Air 1st Generation
• New ipad & iPad Mini iPad Mini 2,
• iPad 4th Generation
• iphone 6 6 Plus 5 5S 5C
. • IOS 8 The Camera Connector features a USB interface. Just plug it into the dock connector port on your iPad, then attach your digital camera or SD Card or U Disk.
• After you make the connection, your iPad automatically opens the Photos app, which lets you choose which pictures to import, then organizes the selected photos into albums.
• When you sync iPad to your PC or Mac, the photos on your iPad are added to your computer's photo library.
• Support standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW.With SD and HD Video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4.
• Please replug (plug out and re-plug in) it if it displays "this device is not supported by iPad". because of you are NOT FULLY INSERT the kit.
• You need to insert the SD or flash disk and then insert the kit to you iPad.
• the photoes must save at "DCIM" folder.
• If it is to be used on the U disk, U disk of the working current is not higher than 100 ma (ma), because of the output current up to 100 ma, so the working current is higher than 100 ma U disk is unable to work) will prompt does not support the accessories!
• Use different equipment general situation.
• Use SD card (the most simple, a plug to use, will automatically pop up, an external card reader required).
• Use the camera (DSLR/card machine, the need to escape/Jailbreak)
• Use U disk (with the need to escape/Jailbreak and install iFile)
1 x REALMAX® Lightning 8 Pin to Female USB OTG Adapter Cable
REALMAX® products has 45 days money back Guarantee and 12-month, no quibble warranty