Terms and conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions of orders placed with REALMAX Limited. On ordering from REALMAX Limited you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- Methods of Payment
- Buying Products on Our Website
- Your Right to Cancel
- Delayed/Lost Delivery
- Returns Policy
- Failed Delivery Policy
- Voucher Codes
- Information You Provide To Us
- Online Contract Formation
All images on this site are reproduced with a view to portraying our products as accurately as possible. Please be aware that designs may vary slightly, from those shown, due to normal design and production fluctuations.
For security details, please see our privacy statement
Card payments can be made using any of the following methods:
- Visa / Visa Delta
- Maestro / Switch / Solo
Please note that we do not accept American Express cards. If you are ordering outside of the UK, please be aware that your credit card company may charge a currency conversion fee.
Paypal - There is no fee payable if you pay
with PayPal. Please note that when ordering items that are Out-of-stock, full
payment is taken at the time of ordering. To cancel or amend an unshipped order
please use this order update form.
Bank Transfer - If REALMAX is not able to process your order for a variety of reasons, then we will offer you the opportunity to pay through a secure bank transfer.
Buying Products on Our Website
All of our prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery charges will be calculated during the checkout process, after you choose your preferred delivery method. We try to have accurate pricing and availability information on all the products we offer; despite our best efforts, a small number of the products in our catalogue may be mis-priced or have inaccurate stock availability information. We do verify prices as part of our acceptance procedure, and will inform you if a product’s correct price is higher than that stated in your order, so you may ultimately decide whether or not to order the product at the correct price. We may change the price of any product at any time before you place an order. If the goods you have ordered are not in stock, we may send an e-mail to inform you, at which time you may cancel your order. We do our best to accurately estimate when items will be dispatched and/or delivered; however, these estimates are based on several factors over which we have no control and as such, time for dispatch and/or delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract and should be considered as rough estimates only. We reserve the right to substitute a product within an order when the product has been discontinued or has been out of stock for an extended period of time. Any substitute products added to an order may differ slightly in appearance, but will be of equal or greater specification and monitory value, with no additional charge added for this addition.
Reason why delivery costs may change:
We reserve the right to review shipping costs for large orders prior to dispatch. In the instance where the fixed delivery cost displayed within the checkout are not sufficient to ship your order. We will you contact you as soon as possible to ensure the speedy delivery of your item.
Note: All transactions will be subject to UK VAT. If ordering through us, you agree to accept the VAT levied against your purchase.
REALMAX reserves the right to carry out security checks on a random selection of orders each day. Whilst in most cases this should not effect the dispatch of an order, we must advise that security checks require the Customer Relations team to contact the customer, and should we not be able to reach you, your order may be delayed
You can cancel your contract with Realmax within 14 working days of delivery (starting the day after the receipt of the goods), as per the guidance set out in the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
You should inform REALMAX in writing, either by post or by using the order update form.
If your order is in transit or you have already taken receipt of it, then to cancel this contract you must complete the REALMAX Online Returns Form and return the unwanted item(s) together with the reference number provided. The items are subject to our Returns Policy detailed below.
All items returned must be clearly labelled as ‘Returned Item’.
- If you have not received your order within 15 working days of dispatch (not including Saturdays / Sundays), you must immediately advise REALMAX Customer Services of the delay/loss.
- In the event of a replacement order being sent to you, all replacement item/s will be sent to you followed by a non-delivery declaration form which you will need to complete and return.
- Where a refund is requested, the non-delivery declaration form must be returned complete before a refund can be authorised.
- The declaration form will be sent to the email address supplied with the initial order, and on receipt; requires completion in full and returned to the free-post address supplied with the form.
- Should the completed non-delivery declaration form not be received within 10 working days of receipt, then you will become liable for the cost of the initial goods and postage.
- Where a replacement has been requested and dispatched, this will be charged to the method of payment for your order if a replacement has already been dispatched.
- Where a refund has been requested and the form has not been received in the given time, then the refund will not be processed.
- This charge will be refunded upon receipt of the completed non-delivery declaration form if received within 20 working days from the date of receipt for the non-delivery declaration form. Forms received between the 11th and 20th working day will incur a 20% administration fee of the value of the lost parcel and will be charged to the method of payment for your order. Any form returned after this period will be deemed void.
- Duplicate forms can be requested from REALMAX Customer Services.
Faulty Goods – within 30 days
If your goods are
faulty on arrival, you have 30 calendar days from receipt, in which to inform
us of the fault in order to claim a full refund or exchange.
Goods should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we will issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method. We test returned items, and if our technicians find a returned item is not faulty or has been tampered with, we will return the item to you ( In certain circumstances, faults will need to be diagnosed by the manufacturers of the item before a replacement can be issued. In this instance you will be liable for the returns carriage cost.
Goods outside 30 calendar days shall be issued with a replacement only.
Unwanted Goods – within 30 days
You can return unwanted items within 30 calendar days of delivery and we will refund you the price paid for the items. In addition to the refund on your items; if your return request is received within 14 days of delivery, and items received within the following 7 days, then we will refund the cheapest, standard delivery option to you, unless there is another item on your order. Outside of 7 days from receipt, refunds for non-faulty returned items will not include the original delivery charge or the cost of delivering the items to us.
Unfortunately we cannot refund, replace, or exchange certain products if the seal/packaging has been broken or opened. This is applicable to product software, and all types of replacement batteries, memory and media cards. Wireless, Wired or VR Headsets are also excluded; this is due to reasons of hygiene. Screen protectors cannot be returned once the protective layer for the adhesive side has been removed.
Replacements & Refunds
replacement or alternative items will be processed as promptly as possible, but
please be aware that it may take up to 10 working days to issue the item. If an
item is out of stock, it will then become a priority back order to be shipped
once stock is available.
If you are eligible for a refund, we will refund you back to the payment method you used when you originally paid for your order. Please note: It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your card details i.e. you no longer have that account. Refunds can take up to 30 days to process. Refunds by credit card are made to the same credit card that was used for the original purchase*.
Any return that is not accompanied with the returns form or returns reference number will be held by REALMAX for 30 days, awaiting the return of the completed form. Items that have not been reclaimed by you within this period will be disposed of after this time and will result in the return being completed without action.
Every REALMAX product comes with 1 year warranty. To claim your warranty, you must fill the form warranty form when you receive the product. You might have bought product from Amazon, eBay or from REALMAX website.
Without activating warranty form you will not get replaced or repair your product.
After one year of use, REALMAX is not liable to replace or repair the product.
Under REALMAX warranty , you do not get brand new product replacement . You will get like for like refurbished product under the replacement.
REALMAX warranty means replace or repair the product. Under no circumstances, we will offer refund.
We offer a 12 month warranty on our products.
Failed Delivery Policy
On occasions parcels identified as ‘Failed Delivery’ are returned to REALMAX within 5-10 days of dispatch from our warehouse. Reasons given are the following:
- Addressee has gone away
- No Answer
- Address Incomplete
- Address Inaccessible
- Addressee unknown
- Not called for
Where any of the above reasons is applicable to your order then you will be informed of the failed delivery attempt by email and if required, a request for delivery address or confirmation of delivery details that you originally provided when first placing your order.
Reasons 1 & 2
Cost of the re-delivery will be charged to you and your order will be dispatched within 48 – 72 hours from notification, unless REALMAX receives alternative instructions.
Cost of the re-delivery will be charged to you and your order will be dispatched following confirmation of the delivery address details.
Reason 6 & 7
No action will be taken by REALMAX until new instructions are received from you. If after 30 days from the original dispatch date you have not contacted REALMAX then your order will be disposed of and a recycling charge made to your account.
Reviews should not contain:
- · HTML tags
- · Content that might be considered sexually gratuitous, profane, unlawful, defamatory, libellous, abusive, incendiary, racially or sexually offensive, or obscene
- · Comments that defame anyone or violate the rights of any third party, including reviews that are not your own original work
- · Comments that are not related with the item that was reviewed
- · E-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical, postal or Internet addresses (URLs), or any other personal information
- · Pricing and availability information, advertisements or promotional material for other items or alternative ordering information
Customers under the age of 13 are not allowed to post their name or any personally identifiable information.
Please notice that our
team will usually review all customer reviews within seven business days. We
reserve the right to delete, not publish or edit reviews in order for them to
comply with these guidelines.
By submitting a review, you grant REALMAX Limited and its sub-licensees the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, sublicense, copy, and distribute the content in whole or in part worldwide and/or to incorporate such content in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such content.
Voucher codes are only valid online and need to be entered in the shopping basket to obtain discount.
Voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes.
Any certificate or voucher has a cash redemption value of 0.001p and is not transferable or assignable.
applies to any information you provide to us, for example during any
registration or ordering process.
- You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name, email address, telephone number and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil your order, market/communicate products and services and deal with any enquiries relating to the same whether by us, our partners, successors (including the purchaser of the whole or part of our business), associates or sub-contractors (together our 'Partner Companies'). If you would like to request or review any part of your personal information held by REALMAX then click submitarequestform.
- If you obtain or choose to buy products through our website or give us personal information then we may collect information about your buying behaviour and if you send us personal correspondence such as emails or letters then we may collect this information into a file specific to you. All such information collected by us shall be referred to in these terms and conditions as 'Personal Information'
- By clicking on the 'Place My Order' button you are agreeing to joining our email newsletter list.
- Information you enter into our booking forms may be collected and stored briefly by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your enquiry/attempted transaction, even if you don't confirm the transaction. This may be used to contact you to enquire as to why the transaction was not completed.
By completing and submitting the electronic order form you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and are making an offer to purchase goods from REALMAX Limited. Our acceptance to your offer will only be considered complete at the time we send the dispatch confirmation e-mail to you, or when the goods you ordered are effectively dispatched, whichever happens first. If for any reason your order is rejected before we accept your offer and payment has been taken, a full refund will be made immediately. Any goods on the same order which we have not confirmed in the dispatch confirmation e-mail and that have not been dispatched to you do not form part of the binding contract between you and REALMAX Limited.
REALMAX Limited will not tolerate any attempts to obtain goods by fraudulent means. Any fraudulent action will be reported to the relevant authorities. Please note that Internet host IP addresses are recorded when placing an order online.
Any orders placed by those aged under 18 must be with the consent of a parent or carer. Any information given by the child must be with the consent of a parent or carer. The card holder must be available to give information in cases where an under 18 is ordering.